Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for unknown reason from Crackhouse 24/7

Doghunter

Hey guys,

im from germany so excuse if my english is bad:)

1. In-Game-name: Doghunter

2. Crackhouse 24/7...

3. Banning Admin: I dont know.

4. Steam_ID: Steam_0:0:3234631

5. Reason: I dont know.

I was playing on ur server and i dont know why i was banned. I tried to connect a day later and it worked. So i thought it was a mistake or jusst a 30min bann. But today when i was trying to join it says: Ur banned check this site here. So i checked ur site to find out why, but i cant find my name in the forum-thread. So plz explain why i was banned, or unbann me. I dont cheat, hack, spamm the voice chat etc.

chris

i love this server!!! PLZ unbann:)

Edited by Doobie

I love how they act like they don't know what they did to get banned. You should have checked the very first rule of the MOTD.(3rd word in)

I banned a player yesterday permanently for doing the same exact thing, why should you be unbanned, especially when you aren't being honest?

Edited by Never trust a hippie

Ok, i must admit i didnt read that rules, otherwise i never heard anything of glitching

and didnt know, that what i did is exploiting(?).

I'm sorry for that, is there a chance for being unbanned??

I wont do it again.

Why u didnt say anything befor banning me, so i had a chance of stop doing it?

(hope my english is not too bad)

@Never trust a hippie: I really didnt know why i was banned. I just play CS:S for fun and to relaxe after work, so im not an expert for terms concerning the game. It took me half an hour to get the .dem-file run.