Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTF ! ABUSE

BIG.Z

Hey staff/council ... I was playing on surf server and evrything was fine until an admin swap himself to be CT and started killing me . Hes not my friend , it Wasent a joke . Then i told him , you think your funny and he answer me ( u suck be quite) ...... You guys shoud remove his admin . Its not a joke to do. Maybe Its not the first time hes doing it ! :mad:

1. Abuser name: Smurfette

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:18936076

3. What sever: Surf 24/7

4. About what time: 30m ago .

5. PROOF: screenshots

post-527-13525953193821_thumb.jpg

post-527-13525953193997_thumb.jpg

Were you T? was he spawn killing? Just be little more specific because i don't know how he was killing you.

Was HG | Phobos complaining because on the screenshot there is hardly any chat besides you and the admin.

Edited by Boomslang!

Were you T? was he spawn killing? Just be little more specific because i don't know how he was killing you.

Was HG | Phobos complaining because on the screenshot there is hardly any chat besides you and the admin.

We were on geforce , Top jail ,,, killing people in jail . we were T .. ? HG phobos ? me , smurfette and 1-2 T camping jail. Then he switched himself and killed me . What do you want more ?

Please do not close jailbreak. A lot of people are on that server and they enjoy it. We just need to be a lot stricter on people who break the rules. For example, if someone lines up Ts and kills them ban for an hour. If someone free kills six people in a row and gets kicked two hour ban. We need to send the message that admins are not afraid to get shit done. Right now they have the reputation of only doing something when they get free killed or they do nothing.