Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse "-hg- motive" STEAM_0:1:16181057

CrazyHorse One-Eight

1. Abuser name: -hg- motive (hes an admin)

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:16181057

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: 5 pm European time, to lazy to search it up.

5. PROOF: http://www.multiupload.com/23OGDAR878

6. Please tell us about the incident: This is how it started, another Admin mister black ops something freekilled T player Chocolate Pancakes, i asked him to slay hisself so did IPTRER, he refused so i gave chocolate pancakes solitary the round after.

What happens after that?

Motive comes all up and says i'm going to slay you if you give him solitary i said it's my call, then he started giving everyone solitary he liked, and saying stupid stuff, he was fighting over the Mic with me where I kept my mouth shut after a while, it was useless to talk to him.

He used his admin powers on me by muting me.

The demo itself is quite long but to understand this situation you have to watch it, ticket id's will not help sorry as there are more situations that are all over the demo.

Thank you in advance.

If that report above wasn't enough, he freekilled me where i asked him to slay hisself which he never did, he just ignored me.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2wok8pe.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/juib7s.png

Players have confirmed that they did not hear the order, therefore Motive is mad and just wants to kill me.

People like Motive shouldn't have admin or be in this community at all, it just makes me dislike this game, no I don't take it personal.

Nice gunplant in the first screenshot.

Edited by CrazyHorse One-Eight

ugh

in your first post i split up the team for different things. i didnt even know who they were. its not against the rules

i muted you because i had lead and you were talking over me saying "ts type out who got that" and shit

in your second post those screens show nothing but me killing you and then you complaining

i dont even see anyone else "confirming" the orders

ugh

in your first post i split up the team for different things. i didnt even know who they were. its not against the rules

i muted you because i had lead and you were talking over me saying "ts type out who got that" and shit

in your second post those screens show nothing but me killing you and then you complaining

i dont even see anyone else "confirming" the orders

Open your eyes.

The only thing he did was mute you and that is not enough for this to be abuse since he did speak before you did and I didn't anything about slaying you and about the solitary he called on the guys that were freekilled not people he chose. Also the pics on the freekill is not enough either since I don't know if its true or not and we do not go by hearsay on the freekill either.