Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:15583541 ("Optimus Prime")

Remains94

1. Your in-game name: Optimus Prime

2. Server that you where banned on: Hellsgamers Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Unknown, (assuming it was I ban freekillers)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:15583541

5. Reason for ban: Unknown / Probably for disrespecting other players (Joe) who called me a mother****** and is probably under the age of 10. He called me this and other players multiple times while requesting to knife a T in the back for no reason. I responded with a slur of insults to keep him quiet and other players did aswell. Next think I know I'm kicked. I come back tell whoever the admin that kicked me that I simply wasn't going to stand by and let the little kid push me around with no consequence, I was pissed and already in a bad mood so I left before I started making a fool of myself. I left came back a few hours later and boom there's a ban...

I've played T on the hellsgamers jailbreak for a few months now and I've only played CT twice during that time. It is totally impossible that I freekilled as I hadn't even killed any T's that round =/.

Edits for spelling.

I warned people in the server about disrespecting italk and joe several times. Particularly, I can't STAND when people make fun of kids for having a high-pitched voice.

After a few warnings, I kicked you and a few others. Then you rejoined and mouthed off & disconnected. That's the reason I banned.

L 04/02/2009 - 22:39:37: "Optimus Prime<1026><STEAM_0:1:15583541><TERRORIST>" say "Why was I kicked?"
L 04/02/2009 - 22:39:49: "Optimus Prime<1026><STEAM_0:1:15583541><TERRORIST>" say "Are you serious"
L 04/02/2009 - 22:39:53: "Optimus Prime<1026><STEAM_0:1:15583541><TERRORIST>" say "hes calling me a mother fucker"
L 04/02/2009 - 22:40:32: "Optimus Prime<1026><STEAM_0:1:15583541><TERRORIST>" say "You know what fuck this, you can tell the little ****sucker he can blow me, I dont take shit from 4 year olds who call me"
L 04/02/2009 - 22:40:34: "Optimus Prime<1026><STEAM_0:1:15583541><TERRORIST>" say "mother fuckers"

Since you already know what you did to get yourself banned, I will unban under the assumption that you will hopefully be nicer to the little kids.

Yes, I'd like to apologize for the harsh language and terms during that time. I had some personal issues going on and when Joe was asking for things totally unnecessary over the mic I kinda just got ticked.

Thank you for being so kind, I will be better mannered this time around.