Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | L A P D - Ping Masking | *Gun Planting | Abusing. *Proof*

mikejh

1. Abuser name: HG | L A P D'

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:10904332

3. What sever: JAILBREAK HELLSGAMERS

4. About what time: 6:00 PM Eastern

5. PROOF: Below I have listed the screen-shots validating my accusations. L A P D seemed to be abusing his admin and taking out against me because I was bringing up the violations he was making in-game. He his seen slaying myself below for no apparent reason after killing a rebel after knifing a CT on the way to the Deagle Cage. This slay was in NO way justified and performed out of spite. Secondly during the last few weeks I have noted L A P D using a ping masker which is very much a ("Hack") he has never answered my petitions in-game rather he slays me or criticizes me. Lastly although not captured in my screen-shot's (/sigh) other players were voicing their dis-pleasurement with L A P D as others accused him of gun-plating and allowing "L A P D |Girlfriend" to enter the vents to kill non-rebels and free-kill without consequence.

Ping Mask (While playing on the server during previous weeks he has ping masked ignoring my petitions)

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1328/pingmask.png

STEAM I.D verification.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2935/lapdpingmask.png

Being slayed by L A P D for no apparent reason (Console Logs proving such) *Note: Happened the round after my petitions regarding his Ping.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1700/lapdslay.png

Other Player Complaints (Did not capture all of them, they regarded him gun-planting and his biased treatment towards "L A P D Girlfriend" as he let her enter the vents to chase non - rebels and wasn't slayed for Free-killing"

"HG | L A P D': Cts give orders" Never saw you give 1 order the 10+ rounds you played CT when no orders were given by other Cts.

Edited by mikejh

I slayed u cuz u keep shoting every one and u GUN PLANT !!!! and u block Ts !! a lot

about my ping its not a HACK...when u type sv_rates +100 its lows ur ping like 5 or 1

and idk who is LAPD girlfriend... idk that person !! i seem him around..Type MOTD to read our rules please.

If u really think im abusing my admin try to run a demo.

Thanks.

I slayed u cuz u keep shoting every one and u GUN PLANT !!!! and u block Ts !! a lot

about my ping its not a HACK...when u type sv_rates +100 its lows ur ping like 5 or 1

and idk who is LAPD girlfriend... idk that person !! i seem him around..Type MOTD to read our rules please.

If u really think im abusing my admin try to run a demo.

Thanks.

Last time I checked you can't run demo's when you run off to spectate.

Secondly I didn't free-shoot or kill anyone If I did I would have appreciated the slay. Hence why I am here in these forums confronting your questionable actions as admin. As it stands the screen-shots speak for themselves I was slayed for no apparent reason.

By the way if you want to sound convincing or at least sincere you should spend at least 30 seconds and work on your grammar because it makes you look un-professional in my eyes.

OK..there are many reason that I slayed you!! and Fisher,Prius,ooled,time bomb. and more other admins were in game

and I was in Spec with them in some other reason...you guys were out of control..so I start slaying freekillers like you.Im not saying your the only 1. You were in Ct and you guys have to give order not gun planting and blocking T or freekilling... I warn u alot of times to watch your aiming and stop gun planting.

Edited by LAPD

Its jailbreak, who cares about his ping?

I do see that he slayed you for freekilling, even though it was a rebel. That might have been a mistake, so we should be more careful about that.

Record demo's next time, and we are more than welcome to remove abusive admins.

OK..there are many reason that I slayed you!! and Fisher,Prius,ooled,time bomb. and more other admins were in game

and I was in Spec with them in some other reason...you guys were out of control..so I start slaying freekillers like you.Im not saying your the only 1. You were in Ct and you guys have to give order not gun planting and blocking T or freekilling... I warn u alot of times to watch your aiming and stop gun planting.

and other admins ..THANKS :(

KID.... I was there the day that LAPD slayed you... and your lucky that it was him and not me! He asked you several times to stop freekilling and you failed to listen... So... therefore... just STFU and GTFU!

Are you an admin?

If so, settle down.

If not, settle down.