Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin abuse: -hg- Getknocked

bencb

1. Abuser name: -hg- GetKnocked

2. Their Steam Id: I was kicked. Could not get back in (Buffer net overflow)

3. What server: [HG] Garry's Mod RP server

4. About what time: 23:45 MTN

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n761q3ft6n68v5s/6.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Well, all the proof is in the demo. He doesn't believe that arresting someone for shooting me is illegal, after an attempted murder/RDM by -hg- Blazed; Which he claimed as an accident. After unarresting blazed, getknocked begins to interrogate me for abuse of my job (arresting blazed). He states that there is no reason for me to have arrested him, as it is not stated in the server rules. Then I am kicked, which is the demo ending.

Would that mean I can shoot everyone I want as long as I do not kill them? I don't think that is a rule. Obviously getknocked has a bias towards his friends and is exploiting his admin to resolve the situation how he sees fit, regardless of the server rules.

Prior to the demo being recorded, my friends and I were in a war against getknocked and blazed's "group" which definitely caused some emotions to rise between us two groups, and getknocked still had these emotions as he made his decision to kick me from the server for arresting another player who attempted to murder me.

Getknocked has always been a corrupt admin, and I have had enough tonight of his bullshit. It is the constant kicks by him because he is butt sore from betting caught in a robbery or demoting him "randomly". Admins like him ruin the spirit of the server, and need a scolding at the least.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Soccercrazy

I did try to talk to you and say I didn't mean to, every now and then someone slips on their mouse. I had no reason to attack you: we were on the street. I was trying to un-no collide my easy access door and the button didn't register and thus i shot you. It didn't kill you and you didn't give me room to explain myself. However i do think a kick was a little extreme given the circumstances.

Alright i did not know he shot you.I just saw him shoot and then he said "sry it was an accident" then you arrested him.So i ask how come u arrested him and you say he was trying to kill you and blah blah and u call me a few choice words and i kick for disrespect.You check the logs on what i kick you for,it wasnt for job abuse.As for the war idk what was happening but apparently when we owned you it was apparently abusing.but u can ask anyone that was on tonight it was legit.i am awaiting that demo from one ur clan buddies were he said we were all abusing.Sry for doing my job as admin i guess.

** EDIT **

As you can see in the demo i am misformed on what happened i thought he just shot not actually hurt you..so sorry for yelling about that..but the reason i did kick u was for disrespect. and since in the demo u cannot hear what u are saying then idk..once again sry.

Edited by GetKnocked

I kicked you aswell. You were being disrespectfull, and random demoting people. Including the mayor (who in my opinion was doing a really great job) and thats just what i saw, there are countless of other stuff too.

P.S. Buffer net overflow happens to all of us, you just gotta try and try again. You should be able to get through.