Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse - HT | Uncle Depti

BlackEyes

srsly? for a round of beacons, hell for Office that's a pretty good day, you should be thankful that you weren't slayed for camping somewhere so you could take this screenshot.

Dude, depti has been adminning office since before you knew what the HG was.

i put my complete faith in that depti had a pretty damn good reason for doing that (and for me a pretty damn good reason would be that the cts were camping to much for my taste)

beaconing an entire team is not that big of a deal bro, chill please.

srsly? for a round of beacons, hell for Office that's a pretty good day, you should be thankful that you weren't slayed for camping somewhere so you could take this screenshot.

Dude, depti has been adminning office since before you knew what the HG was.

i put my complete faith in that depti had a pretty damn good reason for doing that (and for me a pretty damn good reason would be that the cts were camping to much for my taste)

beaconing an entire team is not that big of a deal bro, chill please.

Agreed, and well said Mav, its just a beacon relax bro.Not like he's swapping you constantly or kicking you for nothing,like I said its just a Beacon.

seriously blackeyes, Depti's been around HG/HT longer than you've probably been playing CSS. He's one of the best admins I have ever seen, and is one of the fairest I've ever come across. If he beacon'd the whole team there was a good reason for it.

No reason to bash the cat for reporting a possible abuse incident.

This does however appear to be a warning beacon that was removed right after it was placed.

This also has to do with the ct team, which makes the case lean more to non-abuse.

From the previous replies, it appears this admin has been so for a while and does a good job at it.

Continue to keep your eyes open, but this will be filed under No-Abuse.

Thanks anyways Blackeyes.