Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gaming Headphones?

xsniperx7

I use the Turtle Beach X11's. Good crisp sounds. However, you might be looking for something different since I use those for my xbox AND my PC.

My cousin has the Logitech G35's ($130 on the Best Buy website). Nice sounding w/ sound canceling mic and ear cups. The only thing I didn't like is I couldn't hear my cousin yelling at me to give him his soda.

I use a headset called the G35 7.1 Digital Surround and is so good! The Voice Quality is great and theres a surround sound switch on the back of the earbud. So when your listening to music turn it off and when your doing hardcore gaming you turn it on. The Audio is really good. Its a little heavier then average headsets though but not a neck strainer.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-communications/internet-headsets-phones/devices/5095

17299.png