Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned from the 24/7 Roleplay server (Garry's Mod)

Novatof

Name: [HG] Methshock94

SteamId: STEAM_0:0:24320126

Server: 24/7 RP Server (Gmod)

Reason: Remove [HG]??

Banning Admin: Blazedd

Just this minute admin -hg-Blazedd or Blazzed has banned me. i think it is a missunderstanting as the reason given up was: Remove [HG], perhaps he thought im not an Hellsgamers member.

Please help me solve this issue. it is all a big missunderstanding, thanks guys ;)

- Meth

Edited by enigma#

It was a 30 minute ban I talked to blazed about it. Next time if an admin asks you if your in hg please respond to them and tell them your forum name so there is no confusion and so this doesn't happen again. Please just wait out the ban since its only 30 minutes

It was a 30 minute ban I talked to blazed about it. Next time if an admin asks you if your in hg please respond to them and tell them your forum name so there is no confusion and so this doesn't happen again. Please just wait out the ban since its only 30 minutes

I've tried to inform the man i was an official HG member. but i couldnt because of my internet connection. tried to add the guy twice on steam to tell him. but he dindt accept my invitation