Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Number Juan

jorger

I'm here on behalf of my friend because he can't access the forum for some reason.

1. Your in-game name: Number Juan

2. Server that you were banned on: Crackhouse DM

3. The Banning admin: Don't know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:501844

5. Reason for ban: Supposedly wallhacking

Banned for wallhacking, but back when the banlist was available, there was no demo or anything else, and he says he was merely kicking butt with the AWP. Not that my opinion has any credibility, but he's never hacked in CS in around 10 years of playing. He's been banned for at least a few months now, but got back into CS recently. I respectfully ask for his ban to be reviewed.

Edited by Doobie

I am physically at a different location, and IP address etc, and as such, am now able to access the Hells Gamers website (previously it would give me a "connection closed by server" error for even the main page).

Seabord, Seaborg, whoever it was, was not an admin I was familiar with. He seemed new to me. I had played for over a year with many of the other admins, some of which may not even be around any more. I've been banned for over a year for sure. CS:S was an old game, and I had some important things in my life to take care of, so at the time the ban was a bit of a blessing, rather than finding another server, I just finally quit CS. But now I've moved back to the midwest and gotten bored, jorger has moved back into this country, and we can play FPS games again without intolerable latency.

Crackhouse is a map where you have about 2 to 3 spots that awpers regularly sit at, and if you play the map enough, you can line your scope up approximately before you even walk out into the open, so that you don't need to bother scoping in and bunnyhopping etc. I don't even favor the awp and usually played with a para in there. You can see from my steamid that I've been playing (off and on) for a very, very, very long time. This is not the first time ever I've been banned for "hacking". Though it's usually not in a server where many people are familiar with me, and not in a server that I'd want to return to after that. For the most part, crackhouse DM gets a lot of hackers, and the admins have been on top of a tough job, and for the most part have made good calls. They usually go through the procedures, get a demo etc.