Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

=(e)=â„¢ Left(4)bread

BigJ

1. Abuser name:=(e)=â„¢ Left(4)bread

2. Their Steam Id:didnt get it

3. What server:jailbreak

4. About what time:4 am est

5. PROOF:ddint get it

6. Please tell us about the incident:for one i'm sorry this is late i work and i have a family, i was banned for "Inappropriate Language" i know some times that i can have a little chip on the shoulder but when someone comes into the server saying "look at these guys giving me FREE admin and i aint even in there clan.......i dont care if i lose it i got free admin" i think is just uncalled for we had a few world but nothing Inappropriate to an admin for a ban

i feel this is a person with a power hungry to ban i have the power now wat are u gonna do type of person...i'm really sorry QQing like a baby but i dont wanna see u have to read more threads about this kinda guy,

i try to make the game as fun as i can b/c i wanna have fun since the reason y i'm playing on your server but have admin like that doesn't wanna make me wanna play there no more if you look into my stats i played quite a bit both ct and t and i dont get thread calling me a FKER or such i play the game how it is and now he made it just unfun

cheers

J

No proof. Also I have never heard of us giving free admin to people who are not trusted. Judging on how many reports he has I don't think he has it free. I mean many vets including myself don't have trusted why would we give it to him......

theres a thread with the post with a pick with my ban all i said was !pd than was banned where his proof his demo? i didnt know i have to demo all the time everyround just to cover my butt seams like alot of work just 2 play the game dont you think?