Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Minecraft Help

Spindrift

I am having an issue when attempting to play Minecraft on my computer. Before asking any questions, I will list answers to questions I think will be asked to maybe help you guys help me.

My problem is that when I run Minecraft.exe, I get a black screen. The black screen appears AFTER I log in and the game says "Loading." I have a similar issue when running the game in my web browser. Instead of a black screen, the screen is white.

I purchased the game legitimately from minecraft.net and downloaded the game directly from the site. All of my plugins are updated; including Java. I've never encountered this problem before when playing any game, so I really do not know what the issue could be.

Thanks ahead of time for anybody who helps me out. I appreciate any and all information.

ha ha Tommo, he didnt have any saved games cuz he could never get it to work... but thanks for the help man.. Ill keep this thread in mind is someone else has a problem with minecraft as i am getting to know more and more ppl that are starting to play it... =)