Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Ada.Ada innocent.

Ada

1. Your in-game name: Ada

2. Server that you were banned on: Walling

3. The Banning admin: HG | JessicaJoy

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:24898956

5. Reason for ban: Libel walling

Me bun ostensibly for wallhack, but I didn't use it. I shot from awp with a sight and usp. I shot there, the bullet whence took off hoping to get to the player. I repeat that never used wallhack because from it to play won't begin is better. The administrator which me bunned thought that that I play with hacks.ÃÂÂÂþ I repeat never it included and I will not include. Still I shot only there from where the bullet has taken off. Expensive administrators I ask to justify and unban.ßрþÑÂÂтþ I didn't play for a long time and have missed infernal players. I didn't use wallhack.Unban me please.

I'm innocent.

If something is not clear, then I apologize for the incorrect translate. do not speak English.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Me bun ostensibly for wallhack, but I didn't use it. I shot from awp with a sight and usp. I shot there, the bullet whence took off hoping to get to the player. I repeat that never used wallhack because from it to play won't begin is better. The administrator which me bunned thought that that I play with hacks.ÃÂÂÂþ I repeat never it included and I will not include. Still I shot only there from where the bullet has taken off. Expensive administrators I ask to justify and unban.ßрþÑÂÂтþ I didn't play for a long time and have missed infernal players. I didn't use wallhack.Unban me please.

I'm innocent.

If something is not clear, then I apologize for the incorrect translate. do not speak English.