Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dizfunky -JJK

Dizfunky

1. Your in-game name: Dizfunky

2. Server that you were banned on: Gmod RP

3. The Banning admin: JJK

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:20224424

5. Reason for ban: Nade duping

Anyways, I'm going to copypasta my response from the ban thread so you guys can review it.

---

I'll admit, I know full well it's against the rules. Amokov and I made nades, and he told me to make sure to dupe them. But let's not bring him into this.

I also was a thief stealing people's stuff. So that wasn't really against the rules, and I still gave it back. (I naded a house and started stealing his guns until JJK told me to stop, so I gave them back. I was a thief.)

And what are you talking about, I ban people for duping? I'm not an admin. (JJK said that I banned people for duping, I've never been admin)

Either way, I apologize for using them in a rule-breaking way. It obviously won't happen again, I rarely use nades at all. I don't like being mingy and I don't like minges.

Dizfunky

---

If you want, I can discuss it in TeamSpeak. Thanks.

I'll admit, I know full well it's against the rules.

If you knew it's against the rules why even do it? I really cracking down on nades and knives duping. I'm hoping it can be put on the MOTD. Cause I'm to start giving more harsh punishments for repeat offenders. Zinth was just perm'd for nade duping and rdming with them. Just don't press your luck.

Amokov and I made nades, and he told me to make sure to dupe them. But let's not bring him into this.

Smooth