Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

needsoulls

look i said thing that you the upper manegment did not like. i said sorry and i was in crack house and i was talking and artilery he said my mic sucked i asked other players and thay said nothing about my mic. so i looked at my mic and asked hows that sound artilery said it sucked and muted me, it mite sound like a small thing but since that day i blew up i have been hounded and now i was muted and i asked for a screan shot and he could not get one he muted me and said someone else did it its a mute but its the point of i was muted for no reason my mic is new i got it today and noone else has had a problem.

Edited by Artillery

look i said thing that you the upper manegment did not like. i said sorry and i was in crack house and i was talking and artilery he said my mic sucked i asked other players and thay said nothing about my mic. so i looked at my mic and asked hows that sound artilery said it sucked and muted me, it mite sound like a small thing but since that day i blew up i have been hounded and now i was muted and i asked for a screan shot and he could not get one he muted me and said someone else did it its a mute but its the point of i was muted for no reason my mic is new i got it today and noone else has had a problem.

You're not listening to me Needsouls. I'm not picking on you, but I'm telling you the truth, your microphone sounds bad in Counterstrike, but for some odd reason sounds good on TeamSpeak. I wasn't one the one who muted you though, which just goes to show that I wasn't the only one who heard screeching and static whenever you spoke.

(Terrorist) VIP | desKrriado ★ : !mute need

[sM] VIP | desKrriado ★: Muted [HG] needsoulls HãžmÃt

We can always go back into Crackhouse and I can take a demo of you talking and then show it to you. :\

And just for your information, when certain people talk, their mic cuts in and out and fucks up my game sound, so your mic isn't the only one that gives me problems.