Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Might be inactive during thanksgiving

Reaper

Hey, I am going home during thanksgiving break. I do not know where i am going (aka my cabin, my dads house... ect.) either way... I probably will not be bringing home my desktop. SOO I thought i would just inform you guys that I will be inactive from 11/25 to 11/28. I know this is a short time frame but I thought it would be nice to let you guys know.

Thanks guys! I hope you all have a wonderful time during Thanksgiving. I actually didn't expect anyone to reply to this... lol. but its cool. There may be another time coming up that I will be inactive in-game and on ts but that is up in the air and a little ways off. I have planning to do and some stuff to get together so i can have an internet hookup is my dad's basement.

hey guys, i got my laptop to work so i am going to bring that home this weekend/holiday break. I have steam and aim installed atm so i will stay in touch with all you guys, working on getting other programs (aka teamspeak ect. ). Sorry for the thread. You may close it now.