Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need help?!?

Dullknife

So its been 4 days and I was hoping it was a steam error, but its not fixed yet. So I need help my steam is messed up. Some of my games are paused some of them are not installed. CS:S is one of them. I can't log into any games says game is down try later. O and most know I play CS:S and I can't install it now it freezes at last sec. before telling me I can watch my download from library. I have no idea what to do any help or anyone know wtf is going on much thnx.

well, have you thought of opening a ticket to steam support? good start :P hmm, maybe you should try reinstalling your games or steam. Could be a manufactoring thing. that or its your computer, has your computer had any problems with steam in the past?

Fuck stupid ass half life fryed last computer. GOD DAMNIT and I tryed tick with steam no idea wtf and reinstalling I can't uninstall fucking thing freezes up not computer just steam I hope. Other wise New computer for christmas.

is your computer like old? maybe its like an old guy, can ben fine but could die for no reason one day. btw <3 your avatar. and with steam, try going to a person you know or something and DL steam to see if its your steam or cpu

Not old made it last year with brother. Thnx for comment on avatar. Will try tomm. Getting late. Let you know how it goes tomm.