Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse from Amokov.

Mr Thames

1. Abuser name: [HG] Amokov

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:24769606

3. What server:GMOD RP

4. About what time: 8:35 PST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/z7/_hg_.dem

this is a old demo of richie saying its ok. http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/19/richie1.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I built a portable elevator, as seen in dem, and used it. Did not leave the elevator and was kicked by him. (reason: prop surf/climb)

[Pictures on console provided by mark]

I had a short convo with master about this after the kick, and he told me it was ok.

Also a random kick of a player for "reason: k"

dxfcat.jpg

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Master had a talk with me as well. Sooo.....

Yeah. Plus, are you honestly saying that you had no intention of going off your elevator when you had previously used the same set-up to get up to Rizon's and Jesicca's base?

The "Random" kick had the reason of k because I don't actually have to, to my knowledge, give the actual reason for the kick.

I had a short convo with master about this after the kick, and he told me it was ok.

You never told me that it was used for breaking into other people houses. HAVING ELEVATORS FOR YOUR OWN HOUSE IS OKAY. USING A MOVABLE ONE TO BREAK IN OTHER IS NOT.

So, you built an elevator that you used to break in other players house's? Considering other players (only admins) can't destroy your elevator, your "illegaly" using props to give yourself an unfair advantage over players, so its not ok. If it was ok, then the server wouldn't be very populated. NOT abuse.

I thought this was ok to do. I had told thames a while back that it wasn't against the rules to make elevators like this but now is the only time I have been hearing about this being a problem with other admins.

I am sorry for the mis clarification. I was told that it was alright to do this but you just can't leave it there.

Sorry to all who have been punished for abusing the elevators.