Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Massive Phallus unban request

Massive Phallus.

1. Your in-game name:Massive Phallus

2. Server that you were banned on: All, banned on H&S

3. The Banning admin:<OC>Stranger

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:33324498

5. Reason for ban:I sprayed an offensive spray, and after being warned, I tried changing my spray, but to no avail. I tried once more, and in hindsight, shouldn't have, for it made stranger even more upset. I really wasn't trying to offend anyone with my spray. I and many others found it comical at most. I was most certainly not trying to disrespect stranger in any way. I am extremely apologetic and would really appreciate an unban or at least a temporary ban, so I can continue playing on the HellsGamers servers. I really like the hide and seek server, as it is the only good running hns server, and always has friendly people on it. I have been playing on that server for quite some time, and would be disappointed if I could never return to it because of one mistake. I am very sorry for my behavior, and will make sure nothing like this ever happens on one of your servers again if I am unbanned. :mybad: