Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sorry for Inactivity Lately, and for next week

Prospekt

Hey guys, I just wanted to acknowledge my inactivity for the past couple of weeks both on the forums and the servers (actually my computer in general).

I've got a lot of stuff going on right now as far as deadlines with work and these classes I'm having to try to get into before I get in trouble.

I'm not going anywhere and I'll still be getting on in the next week some I'm sure. But right now I have to put my full attention to those mentioned above.

I'm just letting y'all know because usually I'm very active on both the forums and games/servers.

So hopefully that explains what's going on with ProspeKt right now, lol.

HG for Life Bitches!!!!

LOL, thanks Jessica and racer!!! Its a lot more fun here, but this is just stuff i gotta do or more trouble and all that, plus the extra work.

But again, I'm not gonna be gone!!!!!! Just not on every day like usual.

I just wanted u guys to know.... Your almost like family now, lol. But serious.. Anyways, thanks to the three of u really!! It makes me feel better.

HG for Life Bitches!!!!!