Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

need help finding antenna for my wireless card

Reaper

I lost the antenna for my linksys wireless card. I believe the model number is WMP110. I would like to get some new antenna so I can stay connected with you guys here at HG over my winter break (approx Dec 22 - Jan 20... cant remember the exact dates atm). If someone could point me where to look. I have already looked on newegg.com but i do not know if i need a specific kind of antenna. Thanks in advance.

i lost them because i had them in a container (with all my other electronic stuff for my computer) and my dad was a dumb ass and emptied it out. Then my brothers messed around with it... i hate how my family moves my shit without asking.

One reason for asking this is cuz i spent enough money on the wireless card that i dont want to have it go to waste. My mom tried the wireless USB and she had trouble using it... so idk, Ill look into it. But i would still to have the antennas