Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unjust ban/no reson

i0wnzuzz

1. Your in-game name: i0wnzuzz

2. Server that you were banned on: no server just Ts

3. The Banning admin: bort

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:31885050

5. Reason for ban: because bort thinks im not hg material i got kicked 5 times out of no were muted 3 times and perma ban for defending my self also the some off the staff members need to grow up and stop thinking there over the rules and unpunishable because i asure you they were doing the same thing i was except 10x worse if they muted me they needed to be kicked if the kicked me they need to be ban and if they ban me they needed to be perma ban and if they perma ban me they need to grow up and drop some balls because i dont see how the hell they got admin like that unless they are homers friend o and that was just my thinking oh and by the was ltawsome you are not 15 i know that for a fact and ever one notices that you try to make your voice sound deeper its not working out for you. and calling me 10 is not going to cover it up. i know this because when you were inerviewing some one i was there and you admited you were ethier 13 or 14 i forgot so stop trying to make it seem like you are much older than you are. now this is for bort. bort i dont know why u ban me permanantly while i was defending my self and i was talking to other people. this is now for cr(+)sshair i dont know why the hell you were complaining.

A rage post is not how one goes about getting unbanned. I assure you, there were very good reasons for you being banned from TeamSpeak. If you cannot recognize those reasons, then you most certainly will not be unbanned because you would probably continue to act in the same disgusting, immature manor that you have been thus far.

Your post contains disrespect towards fellow clanmates, lies, and finger-pointing at everyone except yourself. Do you honestly believe that there was no reason for you to be banned? Do you honestly think that you were muted because of the sound of your voice?

Your topics of conversation went from condoms to penises to vaginas to bluewaffle before you were muted. After that, the contents of your text chat has been recorded so don't even try to pretend you were banned for no reason.

This thread is now locked. You may try again if you wish.