Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HELP ME!!!

SyNc

alright well i have a question. i went to my computer and the my c drive and then i see all this stuff that i have never seen before there are like 7 different text files called eula.1028 and they all say the same thing **You have received the software as part of the Visual Studio 9.0 Beta Program.

The terms and conditions of the Visual Studio 9.0, Beta 1 license agreement . o dont really remember seeing this before like can i delete it and then below it it says VC_RED VC_RED VCREDIST and a hole bunch of install.res.1028.dll is that like a virus or something cause on facebook i think my friend got hacked and he send me this linked and i clicked on it, and it was a place will a whole bunch of virus's i didnt download any of them my virus blocked them but is this stuff safe to stay on my comp or should i delete it asap?

I found out that all of this happend after i downloaded open office so swat and kiri(so kind of both of them) tried to help me fix the problem, so i dl'd ccleaner and that helped :P (i guess) but all those files are still there. This guy had the same problem http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100727143639AAJgdqp

so if someone knows if these should be delted or just leave them please tell me asap thank you