Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-Smurphy STEAM_0:0:20140662

ttaM

Admin Name: Smurphy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20140662

Time: The last hour or 2

Reason: Specifically going against the orders of Staff/Council's decision to ban someone. And being dumb.

22:37:34 [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [smurfy`-] [sTEAM_0:0:20140662] Executed : removeip #all

DoomX was unbanned after being banned and losing admin for Banning all the users on Jailbreak.

Smurphy removed it.

This was DoomX steam messaging me tonight. He told me he was unbanned and said feel free to ban me again:

8:57 PM - -AoA-[nRn]DoomX =pF=: Pshht im not banned >.> feel free to ban me... STEAM_0:1:551215 :(

I did so.

10:26 PM - -AoA-[nRn]DoomX =pF=: i just got unbanned :(

10:26 PM - -AoA-[nRn]DoomX =pF=: you IP banned me!?!??!

10:28 PM - -AoA-[nRn]DoomX =pF=: can regular admins unban IP?

Here's number one:

22:26:32 [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [smurfy`-] [sTEAM_0:0:20140662] Executed : removeid STEAM_0:1:551215

And after the IP ban him trying to be smart and 1337... FAIL

22:37:34 [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [smurfy`-] [sTEAM_0:0:20140662] Executed : removeip #all

He came in before i unbanned him then got banned again so i was confused =[ ... uhm anyways not being smart or annoying i know it was stupid but is there anyway of redeeming myself lol

Admin Name: Smurphy

smurfy*

:D

might i add ONLY MISTAKE i made and im sorry im not a bad admin and yeaaa i dont need it back nor does it really bother me, just i was getting used to it lol

Edited by smurfy

No, you went against council/staff's orders. You should have your admin revoked. You shouldn't unban someone just because they ask for it... You do not take this into your own hands... Unban reports and ban reports are Staff and council jobs, not new admins...

1st of all i never even knew i had unban powers lol i only thought the powers i had were in the menu :/

2nd does that mean i can NEVER get admin back even if i payed

3rd ill still play in the server i have alot of friends in it :)

truthfully i didnt think id care this much as to even respond to the thread created and try to ask for it back by paying but playing in the server and getting killed in the stupidest ways and other ppl getting killed right in front of me .. OMG its so annoying and yes i created a really annoying problem for you guys and IM SORRYYYY really truly sorry

I find it very satisfying to see the admin who slayed me in the jailbreak whom I made a report on stating that this is the start of his abuse era in our servers, doing another thing and getting removed.

Maybe next time when an admin abuses his or her power starting off, it should be more carefully examined (reports).

I find it very satisfying to see the admin who slayed me in the jailbreak whom I made a report on stating that this is the start of his abuse era in our servers, doing another thing and getting removed.

Maybe next time when an admin abuses his or her power starting off, it should be more carefully examined (reports).

what? since when did you make an abuse report about me? the most anyone complained about me was that i wasnt doing enough because i was afraid of getting my admin taken away -.-

You slayed me for free killing when I gave an order to an individual to head back to the deagle cage. If I was wrong I would have killed myself, but you ignored admin chat and slayed me. (I hope I have the right person)

No you dont you posted about RAICHU/JIGGLYPUFF i have always had my name as smurfy`- in the server sooo wrong person

the most anyone complained about me was that i wasnt doing enough because i was afraid of getting my admin taken away -.-

And then your dumbass went and did too much, instead of not enough.

You will never get admin again on our servers.

im not an asshole like every other person on here that loses admin and goes off on you guys and attempts to destroy your servers/vent and cusses out every person that comes at him. no thats not me i completely accept that i ruined my chances with one mistake and i cant get over it yes im sorry yes i realize im an idiot and yes you can keep coming at me but it wont set me off

Yea i know ive been playing in them longer than you think .. i just stopped playing

i played in the surf server a longggggg time ago

i play tf2 as well and other games gmod l4d...etc

Word on the street is you play the skin flute too.