Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse: Anonymau5

xWergy

1. Abuser name: Anonymau5

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:11530153

3. What server: Jailbreak #1

4. About what time: 10:00am EST.

5. PROOF: [spoiler=Proof]1zoyp1d.png

[spoiler=Proof - Important Details Boxed]ajm2kl.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well I was told that admins can't use their powers on other admins and Delink said it too on JB while this was going on as you can see in the screenshot.

So anyway someone fired a shot at me and had their gun out for more than 3 seconds and even tho it was a 'freeday' rebellers die. I went to shoot him and accidentally killed someone else. I was about to slay myself and say sorry but I didn't have time before 2 people behind me killed me. Anon just went and teamlocked me without giving me a chance to slay myself or explain what happened.

I made this help thread about a week ago to make sure I wasn't abused and make sure I didn't abuse when it came to FKers... He didn't follow these steps and these are steps on if a NORMAL player freekills.

Thread; https://hellsgamers.com/threads/35854-Jail

I'm hardly ever on CT. The only other time I freekilled was a week ago and I was slayed and told to read the MOTD. I then read the full MOTD and followed all the rules of being a T and CT and haven't had a problem until now. If you think I freekilled before then please post proof and I'll take a T-list or whatever.

Well if that's the case Anonymau5, there's no issue I see with the teamlock.

@ xWergy if people are complaining because of what you're doing, please be more aware of what you're doing and LISTEN to what people are saying.

Not Abuse

Edit; Asked a diff. moderator.

i don't see why this is needed. Abuse reports are intended to either remove or ban admins, this is a minor first time offense and has been dealt with as such by enigma. still not abuse since the admin has been spoken too. Now if this is a repeat offense more severe punishments will be handed out.