Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Right, the new [HG] de_dust deathmatch server (free for all killing )

is soo easy, mostly bots i was on it last night when i seen the ip pop up in cs_crackhouse which i am always on.. ask splice,meatflaps,sneak..

I been playing for over 14 years well since i was 13 i now 25... i compete in nz nationals and local town avents .. when i not working. I have never and will never hack, A, because its a can i be frank ... fkn waste of time and b, why the hell would i ruin my reputation as a mean cs player for hacking like a 12 yr old.

in ur new de_dust ff deathmatch server i was called up on someone on the mic saying hax ... and should ban me for it... its called fkn aim man ... i use a degal and M4A1 un-silienced. i have the guns set in ( menu properties to fast gun switch )

i killed 4 people in a row while beeing shot at by the 5th and shot the four ( only cause they were in a line and jumped round and shot the 5th ( which happened to be the admin and then he or she went spec ) and then said i am hackin no1 can jump n shoot that quick ... i was like dude there ppl in nz champs who would own u time n time again that quick ...

so why the hell am i banned for only playing a game for a hour?either they are really shit guys u got as admins or admin abuse either way they need fkn skills man ...

just to let u know there is a Source event comin up n i will be sure to be going to it :D ... gonna win me some $ again hax's only ruin lives and takes away the gift of playing the game... why spoil it. i love counter strike its like coffee i gotta play it so why would i jepudise that for some fkn morons comment as a haxr...

Edited by F4ithl3ss

yeah thanx jess, member me from crackhouse u kepted comin down the t roof n killin me in the room opposite the hallway... i was on that de_dust server last night and just bots ae got 611 - 215 .. but thats coz i practice with bots.

newae's chur jess ... kinda why i gave up cs for 2 yrs coz admins abusin rights n whinners complainin.

if like come now to crackhouse and spec me if u like ... you'll see thats its just either pure luck or share determination to kill em lol

yeah thanx jess, member me from crackhouse u kepted comin down the t roof n killin me in the room opposite the hallway... i was on that de_dust server last night and just bots ae got 611 - 215 .. but thats coz i practice with bots.

newae's chur jess ... kinda why i gave up cs for 2 yrs coz admins abusin rights n whinners complainin

Give it 24 hours ..and if you are not unbanned by then ..bump this thread again ..ok?

Developer(s) Valve Software

Publisher(s) Vivendi Universal (PC)

Microsoft Game Studios (Xbox)

Designer(s) Minh "Gooseman" Le

Jess Cliffe

Version 1.6 (September 15, 2003)[1]

Platform(s) Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Xbox

Release date(s) June 12, 1999 (Mod)

November 8, 2000 (Retail)

March 25, 2004 (Xbox)

Genre(s) First-person shooter

Mode(s) Multiplayer

Rating(s) ESRB: Mature

ELSPA: 15+

OFLC: MA15+

Media CD-ROM, digital download

System requirements

500 MHz processor, 96 MB RAM

the mods and download releases is different from retail... i started with 1.1 which was released earlier than the 1.6 .. mods started coming out in 98 .. 99 ( apologizes been awhile ). don't want to argu at all with this. i only here to find out why the admin banned me thats all.?