Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban sgtpeppers please

sgtpepperslhcb

1. Your in-game name: (SEEKING TEAM) SgtPepperS

2. Server that you were banned on: JB

3. The Banning admin: Dont know. Ban list says coming soon... I think Homer.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:27628126

5. Reason for ban: Typing @kick all as admin D:

6. Additional Information and Comments: I use to be an admin although i was always treated like shit even if i was monitoring the server well. However, Last year i was dared to kick everyone in the jb server on my last day of admin. I foolishly did and now i regret it deeply. All of a sudden now i have the urge i cannot resist to play hide and seek however the only active hide and seek server is yours. I know i did bad by abusing admin on the jailbreak server but all i want is to enjoy one of the rarest game modes is that too much to ask? I dont even have to be unbanned from any other servers.

Yes, I have done some stupid things but from my time away I have become more mature. Another thing, I only admin abused. It's not like i was hacking or disresepcting. So long as i dont have admin i cant harm any servers as i am generally a good player, i dont hack and i dont disrespect and offend others with racism. Just a perma ban from ever obtaining admin from all the servers would be good for me as i am about playing the game and enjoying it and i worked out that when you are admin sometimes you tend to spend more time dealing with people and focusing on watching than having fun. I really enjoy this community and servers and im even thinking about the Hells Gamers scrim team.