Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse for the checking.

LifeUpStudios

1. Abuser name: -hg- mazak

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:2956991

3. What server: Minigame server

4. About what time: Unknown - not paying attention to time.

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident: We were playing any normal game,a button one. One of the people beat the admin, mazak, to the buttons so he blinded him.

post-6864-13525954228531_thumb.jpg

you must be very young for complaining about that you should read my post yougner MAN and please pay attention when somebody talk to you i tell you that it was my friend and he didnt care

Edited by mazak

First off, mazak, iff what you said was true, he would not have known if you had been testing a command so leave him alone. He was just doing what he thought was right, therefore you need to stop with the condescending remark(s).

Second of all, we have admins and people who are vigilant in watching for cheaters and misbehaviour so if you don't say something they may interpret it as admin abuse.

Please be respectful to all our clan members.

In French:

Alors Mazak, si et seulement si ce que vous dites est vrai, il n'aurait pas connu si vous aviez voudrez essayer un commande.

Il faisait juste ce qu'il pensait être bien, donc vous avez besoin d'arrêter avec les remarques condescendantes.

Ainsi, nous avons beaucoup de personnes qui observent notre serveurs pour les tricheurs et les personnes qui ne respectent pas les règle.

Si vous dites rien, ils peuvent l'interpréter comme l'abus de votre pouvoir.

S'il vous plaît être respectueux envers tous nos membres.

Edited by enigma#
added french translation