Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

xXEPIC SHOTZXx's Abuse GMOD

Muffin Genesis

1. Abuser name:xXEPIC SHOTZXx

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:20423898

3. What server: GMOD RP

4. About what time:4:38

5. PROOF:none it happened too quick

6. Please tell us about the incident: i had a base they raid i killed them he kicked me for RDMING, when i come back to trying to talk to him, instead of being a calm admin he jsut go on raging and saying im german and being racist and wont stop calling me a troll, and repeat YOU MAD BRO? at least over 10 times. Soivet Waffles was there too, common HG you guys are famous for your fair admins, this xXEPIC SHOTZXx admin is just too disrespectful and definitely not a positive good admin role model. He is also was unprofessional and immature please review and thank you

Edited by F4ithl3ss

i would love to have one however, demo cant be recorded because of some tech issue with my computer. but what matter is that the lack of maturity of the admin and he wont stop staying YOU MAD BRO? over and over and not let me talk.... that is not professional at all and ask Sandvich he was there and hes an admin too