Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned wrongly...

acer8

1. Your in-game name: ☆»ʘʘ7«☆

2. Server that you were banned on: jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Lazaris (im not sure how to correctly spell his name or what symbols and stuff he had in it)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:20382393

5. Reason for ban: Was on the jailbreak server and dead wasnt muted, well I listen to my music on HLDJ while im dead to pass time. Got a warning from lazaris or however his name is spelled. Dead got muted after I asked shack to and I thought it would stay muted...Died like 4 rounds after that and went to play my music but saw someone else dead talking so turned it off after like literally 1 second of having it on and apologized. Laz globally banned me from all servers, I think it might be perma ban but im not sure. But anyhow please unban me as I immediatly corrected myself and apologized. Thanks.

Uh... you played it five different times at least while dead. I told you each and every time to knock it off and muted you after doing so each time. That's a VERY lenient five warnings from me before you were banned. And LOL at me globally banning you.