Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Moo butthurt

scott^h

1. Abuser name: Moo

2. Their Steam Id: Not sure

3. What server: TS, and tenman 7

4. About what time: 12:31

5. PROOF: Everybody in 10 man channel

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was sitting in ts and big john goes, "scott pretend your afk because moo told me hes gonna troll that kid that thinks prodigy is t sided" This all really started when We did a 10 men on prodigy and how I raped his face, and He threatened to ban me after I said its t sided, then I said NT to him and said one more word and I ban you so I shut up. After the 10 man, he bitchs for 20 mins about how it was his teammates fault for losing they blinded him, team shot him, I said my teammates did same thing, its a pug suck it up. so anywho he joins in ts and starts to bitch to me saying i'm bad and how I suck this and that, and hes IM ESEA and hes a pro, I explain to him that 64 open teams automatically make IM if they go play offs, not that hard to do in open. and that I told him i was shot by my teammates and team flashed and I didnt bitch like he is right now. He bans me from ts. Why should I be abused when I'm having fun with 13 people + just having a good time, and this 16 year old butt hurt kid wants to rage at me from what happened 2 hours ago?? Its called drop things and move on, shit happens. So i got banned for sticking up for myself is what happened. Admin can shit on me verbally and I'm not suppose to say anything back or can I, when I didnt do anything wrong. SORRY IF THERE IS SPELLING ERRORS i typed this in 2 minutes. ENJOY

Edited by n1ckkkkk

Woo so we just beat moo, creepa, faithless, oddjob, clams in a 10man and now moo banned me again, I have him muted in TS, all I said was GG and they keep bitching saying they will beat me anyday of the week in a 1v1 and keep moving me out of channel, and I keep saying I have the right to 10 man if I want. I just got banned again. So they ruining HG rep as talking shit to somebody that likes to play this game, GJ BIG JOHN, JESUS, APOC, KIXZ I LOVE YOU guys, maybe we can do esea this season :D

EDIT: oddjob is a fucking beast in apartments inferno, HOLY SHIT <3

2nd EDIT: Moo banned me again because I kept joining the 10 man channel, because I wanted to 10 man... :(

I muted you myself and I did not say a word everytime I came back to TS, and I don't think he ban me for doing nothing, You continuously kicked me from the channel without reason, You let your anger get to you and you abuse what you have to make yourself feel better, when whats happened happened, I had 3 people told me to mute you and the other ragers and I did and all I did was join the channel and what you do you kicked me out of the channel, then clams says ban this kid cause hes bad, If this is the type of community you guys run ban them because they play 10 mans better than a couple of other people, thats fucking ridiculous, get over it and move on instead of bitching I didnt do anything wrong to you, just said GG, and maybe talked while I was dead, and saying GJ to my teammates. Its a video game FYI.

I was sitting in ts and big john goes, "scott pretend your afk because moo told me hes gonna troll that kid that thinks prodigy is t sided" This all really started when We did a 10 men on prodigy and how I raped his face, and He threatened to ban me after I said its t sided, then I said NT to him and said one more word and I ban you so I shut up. After the 10 man, he bitchs for 20 mins about how it was his teammates fault for losing they blinded him, team shot him, I said my teammates did same thing, its a pug suck it up. so anywho he joins in ts and starts to bitch to me saying i'm bad and how I suck this and that, and hes IM ESEA and hes a pro, I explain to him that 64 open teams automatically make IM if they go play offs, not that hard to do in open. and that I told him i was shot by my teammates and team flashed and I didnt bitch like he is right now. He bans me from ts. Why should I be abused when I'm having fun with 13 people + just having a good time, and this 16 year old butt hurt kid wants to rage at me from what happened 2 hours ago?? Its called drop things and move on, shit happens. So i got banned for sticking up for myself is what happened. Admin can shit on me verbally and I'm not suppose to say anything back or can I, when I didnt do anything wrong. SORRY IF THERE IS SPELLING ERRORS i typed this in 2 minutes. ENJOY

By the way, you said way more than just those two things. Just saying. Even ppl on your team is sayin you were talkin shit in game. But w/e you can lie your ass up.

I muted you myself and I did not say a word everytime I came back to TS, and I don't think he ban me for doing nothing, You continuously kicked me from the channel without reason, You let your anger get to you and you abuse what you have to make yourself feel better, when whats happened happened, I had 3 people told me to mute you and the other ragers and I did and all I did was join the channel and what you do you kicked me out of the channel, then clams says ban this kid cause hes bad, If this is the type of community you guys run ban them because they play 10 mans better than a couple of other people, thats fucking ridiculous, get over it and move on instead of bitching I didnt do anything wrong to you, just said GG, and maybe talked while I was dead, and saying GJ to my teammates. Its a video game FYI.

Absolutely everyone that was ten manning with you agrees you wouldnt stop talking

Change your attitude

1949_221d.jpeg