Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban

That0Insane0Dude

Hi nevertrustahippie banned me for slaying him after he had freekilled me 2times in a row idc that he is root it doesnt make it right that he can still freekill and do whatever he wants. So im requesting i be unbanned bc this is unfair as root admin he should be responsable and know he cant freekill and abuse his powers.

At least I don't double clan.

PF

Why would I start targeting you out of nowhere to freekill. I'm not really known to do that kind of stuff.

I said oops and slayed myself for fking once tonite but that doesn't relate to this at all because that wasn't you. That was a different guy and an accident. His name was Blueberry_muffin, I remember cuz I swapped him to CT after I slayed myself cuz he asked to be swapped and I felt bad.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

yeah he did slay himself from the log that I see but you shouldn't be slaying any admins you ask them through admin chat to please slay themselves if it's a valid reason. Unbanned this time I don't want to hear anything about using slay on other admins.

Edited by beast702