Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned from ba_

NoRegrets

Name: NoRegrets

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Zcarp

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:18458943 00:37

5. Reason for ban: Not sure, though I think he thought I freekilled him.

Ok, here's my side of the story. I was ct, all of the t's were lined up in the deagle cage and we had just started playing evil simon. Someone said evil simon says: Stop talking, of course zcarp kept talking for about 10 seconds so I shot him. About 3 seconds later I was banned. No warning, no slay, not even a reason. Zcarp's has had a personal vendetta against me from before he was admin so I'm guessing he was just using this as an excuse to get back at me.

Thanks =)

I think I remember him. I told all CT's moved to T to not move back. He did and said "why the fuck did you move me?" He moved back. I kicked and when he rejoined I told him not to move to CT he didn't. But he did disrespect me. I let it go. He kept calling me an abuser and I warned him through voice and admin chat if he didn't drop the issue then I would consider it spam and ban because I went through the steps. Because he disrespected me and wouldn't drop it and I was irritated and NoRegrets was pissing me off I decided to ban for 30 minutes instead of 5. Or he could've been the guy who freekilled 5 people in a row and then bragged about in chat. I don't remember and I'm sorry that I can't. We've been having a lot of problems on jailbreak and that played into it. (My irritation.)

I don't want to necropost, even after I was unbanned, but that's not what happened whatsoever. That's not even close. Did you even read my post? Now I'm starting to see why nobody on the jailbreak server likes you zcarp. You even said yourself, the day after my ban, that you had no idea what happened and that you couldn't care less what happened to me.

Edited by NoRegrets

I think I remember him. I told all CT's moved to T to not move back. He did and said "why the fuck did you move me?" He moved back. I kicked and when he rejoined I told him not to move to CT he didn't. But he did disrespect me. I let it go. He kept calling me an abuser and I warned him through voice and admin chat if he didn't drop the issue then I would consider it spam and ban because I went through the steps. Because he disrespected me and wouldn't drop it and I was irritated and NoRegrets was pissing me off I decided to ban for 30 minutes instead of 5. Or he could've been the guy who freekilled 5 people in a row and then bragged about in chat. I don't remember and I'm sorry that I can't. We've been having a lot of problems on jailbreak and that played into it. (My irritation.)

If people started banning people because they were irritated, there would be no one left to play on the server.:notrust: