Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mazak Abuse - Minigames.

xWergy

1. Abuser name: Mazak

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:2956991

3. What server: Minigames 24/7

4. About what time: 12:30pm EST.

5. PROOF: [spoiler=Proof]zo6flh.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Yesterday he was setting him and Vodka's gravity really low and they were hopping everywhere avoiding the boxes and finishing minigames first. Then during a speed obstacle map he froze himself every time before he would get hit so he knows what to do. I felt it ruins the point of minigames so I asked Jella what to do. Jella gave him a warning and left it alone.

Now today I come on to see him setting EVERYONE'S gravity low. I asked Enigma what to do and I was told to demo it and post it but sadly I couldn't get a demo but I took a screenshot of massing the gravity command which I believe is against the rules in itself.

Penduhh asked me to go in because of this original complaint.

I spectated for awhile and he proceeded to set Ceiling cat on fire. I found out later why, and that was because Ceiling cat had killed him multiple times. He claimed he was joking with ceiling cat. I don't think Ceiling Cat liked it though....

mg_blade_battlers_b20000_th.jpg

Edited by enigma#

FUCK ME seriously I'm too sad about you... feel free to smoke cannabis and learn how to relax a bit. Forget your madness , your so heartless. And sorry If I forgot to give you gravity ,

I never believe that you'll be as angry :o

Edited by mazak

lol... okay?

So at least you've responded.

Let's put it this way,

If people are complaining, you probably should not be doing things like this because

1. Someone will (and in this case, someone has!) report you.

2. It is not fair to others who want to play 'fairly'

Second, I understand you want to have fun and that is fair to have. My only disagreement is with the fact you're doing things that are irritating other people. Don't you think it's not fair or even fun to them for you to do that?

Well it's up to Ceiling Cat, I would suggest you do so if he wasn't happy about it.

If someone doesn't want to be bothered (even if it's for fun), please refrain from doing it.

It doesn't matter if they are "emotionally-sensitive" or not, if they don't like it, you better stop.

Repeated abuse of your powers can be grounds for removal.

I'll unban you nevertheless though.