Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:10929330 ("HG | R i Z e")

slappersonly

1. Abuser name: HG | R i Z e

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:10929330

3. What sever: HG Jailbreak server

4. About what time: around 12:20 am EST

5. PROOF: name calling, moving me to terrorist for no real reason, non-needed admin abuse

Basically, a random CT said crouch to deagle cage, and i added to that by saying crouch to deagle cage and no detours. I see Rize bunny hopping all around outside the deagle cage so i kill him. When I die he tries to question my action and i answer it (nothing I did was wrong) but he is still not pleased so he tries to plead his case with a sloppy excuse and switches me to Terrorist. Chalabi calls him a fag for what he did, which is kind of mean but understandable of why he called him that. Rize mutes Chalabi and Chalabi leaves and rejoins the server. Immediately when Chalabi entered the server Rize banned him without letting him explain why he rejoined. Then I asked why Chalabi was muted in the first place and he gives his only real rational answer (even though Chalabi shouldnt of been muted in the first place). Then I ask him why he moved me to terrorist and he gives a completely different answer to why he moved me in the first place by saying teams weren't even (BTW, teams were even, no one complained about them). Lastly he flames me and the only real flame i said was that he was QQ'ing over being wrong about his reasoning which is why he performed all those actions.

Check the logs if you want, heres the main parts of the chat:

*DEAD* HG | R i Z e : how is it that you kill me for running, and then you tell people they have till 5 to run to deagle?

*DEAD* slappersonly : i said crouch to deagle cage no detours first,

*DEAD* HG | R i Z e : Another CT said differently before.

*DEAD* slappersonly : then when everyone was there except one person i said you have until 5 minutes to get there

*DEAD* HG | R i Z e : Well, if you kill me for giving conflicting orders again, I'm putting you on T

*DEAD* chalabi : it wasn't conflicting orders

*DEAD* HG | R i Z e : shut up chalabi

*DEAD* HG | R i Z e : Another CT said go to deagle, there were no orders to crouch

*DEAD* slappersonly : but I said to crouch

*DEAD* HG | R i Z e : Here, ill solve the problem.

(ADMIN) HG | R i Z e: swapped player slappersonly to team T

*DEAD* HG | R i Z e : Stay T.

chalabi : rize you're a fag

(ADMIN) HG | R i Z e: muted player chalabi

Player chalabi disconnected with SteamID STEAM_0:0:10772

Player chalabi connected with SteamID STEAM_0:0:10772

(ADMIN) HG | R i Z e: banned player chalabi

*I said "why did you mute chalabi in the first place" on the mic*

HG | R i Z e : you don't call admins a fag.

*i said "well why did you move me to Terrorist" on the mic*

HG | R i Z e : I can even the teams whenever I want.

HG | R i Z e : You're just retarded

*And lastly, when someone asked Rize "why didnt you pick slappers to be killed" when he won the trivia, he responded:

HG | R i Z e : I don't have a problem with him, just his idiocy

Finally, my first abuse thread. I was feeling left out.

Let's see,

1. Name calling has nothing to do with my admin, so that fails.

2. I don't need your permission to even the teams. It was 13 (cts) to 17 (Ts). If I had switched you to T in the middle of a round, while you were alive, that would have been a different story. Also, just because people aren't complaining, that doesn't mean the teams are even. It's pretty simple, actually: You're terrible at playing CT, and the teams needed to be evened. Why not kill two birds with one stone?

3. Your buddy reconnected less than 5 seconds after I muted him. It's obvious what he was doing. Avoiding an admin's mute, or any other form of discipline, merits being kicked/banned. In his case, he got banned for 5 minutes.

EDIT: Just looked at your screenshots. LOL. The only thing that could MAYBE be considered abuse is that I didn't warn him ahead of time that reconnecting to avoid a mute would get him banned. But again, I banned him for 5 minutes, not a ridiculously long time.. His "your a fag" comment alone could have landed him that.

Edited by Rize

I move people to T all the time. Because the teams are un-balanced and i Ranomly move CT's to T.

I get mad when i move from CT to T and they move back. I think its a waste of time to move them if they are going to move back.

I have not commented if it is abuse or not. I just like to share that with you.

The only issue here is me banning chalabi. The MOTD is displayed upon connecting to the server. If you choose not to read it and ignore the list of rules, then it's your own fault. It's common sense that you don't talk shit to people in authority over you. If I were to call one of the staff or council members a fag, do you think I'd be around for much longer? I highly doubt it. And it SHOULD be common sense that if an admin mutes you, you probably shouldn't reconnect to avoid it. I would have un-muted him the next round.

Hold on. HOLD ON. So you're telling me that, let's say I play with fire, that I might risk getting burned? WHAT?!

Thread is dumb. Not abuse. You don't talk shit to an admin and expect no repercussions. If you have a problem, you post it here before you start to dig your own grave. Also, avoiding a mute isn't going to win you any friends.

Hold on. HOLD ON. So you're telling me that, let's say I play with fire, that I might risk getting burned? WHAT?!

Thread is dumb. Not abuse. You don't talk shit to an admin and expect no repercussions. If you have a problem, you post it here before you start to dig your own grave. Also, avoiding a mute isn't going to win you any friends.

I totally agreee.

I don't like how chalabi was acting either, he is a reg.

so your allowed to disrespect me without me saying anything bad to you? also if you read the chat, the reason Rize said he was going to move me to T in the first place was because he thought i was giving conflicting orders. after he realized that no conflicting orders were given and he already switched me to T he covered up his fault by saying that teams were uneven (alittle coincidental). and how was I a bad CT? everyone was perfectly fine with trivia and some were even asking for it before i could announce that we were going to play it.

so your allowed to disrespect me without me saying anything bad to you? also if you read the chat, the reason Rize said he was going to move me to T in the first place was because he thought i was giving conflicting orders. after he realized that no conflicting orders were given and he already switched me to T he covered up his fault by saying that teams were uneven (alittle coincidental). and how was I a bad CT? everyone was perfectly fine with trivia and some were even asking for it before i could announce that we were going to play it.

Hi. I asked you a simple question after the round ended and instead of giving me a simple answer, you decided to reply with some smart ass comment like, "I guess you're deaf." I never said "I'm moving you to T because I don't like your orders," etc. I noticed that the teams needed to be evened and my being annoyed with you just made my decision of which CT to move easier. Oh, and you did give conflicting orders. Whether you think you did or not is irrelevant.

Anyways, this thread is a waste of time. I'm done replying.

Hi. I asked you a simple question after the round ended and instead of giving me a simple answer, you decided to reply with some smart ass comment like, "I guess you're deaf." I never said "I'm moving you to T because I don't like your orders," etc. I noticed that the teams needed to be evened and my being annoyed with you just made my decision of which CT to move easier. Oh, and you did give conflicting orders. Whether you think you did or not is irrelevant.

Anyways, this thread is a waste of time. I'm done replying.

So giving conflicting orders is saying "crouch to deagle cage, no detour" while my teammate said "crouch to deagle cage"? You said that "another CT said differently before" do you mind clarifying what he said that was so different besides going to the deagle cage. You're going to the same place all I added was that you have to crouch and no detours. You also said there were no orders to crouch, then why did the other 18 Ts crouch to the cage? And to add to the fact that it wasnt conflicting, how come all 18 of the other T's followed the orders perfectly with no problems at all. This is what lead me to the inference that you were probably deaf.