Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Lordbon

Doctor Who

1. Abuser name:lordbon

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:32001643

3. What server:roleplay

4. About what time:900 pst

5. PROOF:http://www.mediafire.com/file/m277j5ocl0h0ede/crap.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident:he screamed out propblock propblock and i got kicked hes basicly being dick no offense to him but yeh. basicly 7000 tick some admin haveing a admin battle but thats not much.at13800 saw knife with hobo only person in area as i was being killed in begining

14000 uses admin powers to move me i confort him about it he gets pissed.

near 23000 he calls me a propblocker

24000 he saids im geting banned for prop blockery i laughed lols

30000 being a dick

56000 he threatens to kill me then kills me at 59800

have one more video of him prop climbing my base if you need that

people go to serious rp to have a good time been playing it for the last idk year or so.came in to have fun not get kicked for nothing. everyone deserves second chances just need to learn have a good night hg i know its really not that much but yeh.

Didnt know Moderators needed proof to post

Good to know

Thanks

Taken from Rules

- Personal statements from players in the server will be credited at the discretion of the Staff or Council. Proof in this case is NOT necessary.

Edited by n1ckkkkk

Guest The_Monkey
Please do not post unless you are posting with proof or with actual feedback and review upon the post thank you :)

My proof is in my dick. I will not post my dick. Therefore, your statement is invalid.

a majorty of the time when I am around Lord ..him and I mess around and have fun phsy-gunning each other around ..along with fatal ...but if he is doing it to others, then he shouldn't be doing that.

Lord, if you are ..I would suggest stop unless you are having fun with others who want to have fun as well. :)