Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I would like to be in the HG Dev Team

Lollipop

Okay well i think i'm ok at mapping not to sure if im the best just i wanted to make a differance in HG so i thought this is kinda what im good at so i thought i could help out the dev team and join it, Im prettty good at mapping thats the reason i wanted to join not so good in other areas just mapping is pretty easy for me and if you leave me for like a day or a half i could bring you out with a pretty good map! and if even longer a way better one! So could i be on the Dev team?

ummm ok i have a map its not finished yet its very much a work in progress but its still ok (you cant go on 3rd floor its not done yet but 1st and 2nd floor you csn walk on but there are no props or anything yet just the base layer and i will edit and fix some bits) but heres what it is its for CSS its meant to be a zombie map just it is not yet i plan to make a whole big forest around the abandonned bloody, gory house thats gonna be where the humans spawn and the forest is full of zombies approaching on your position so here it is: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/45/zm_lollipops_haunted_mansion_beta.bsp