Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Uknown abuse on JB server

DJ Havok

may i ask how long hippo? lol wow im bad boy i guess t-listed and banned

--------------------

i was unaware that was racist. and most servers are lenient and give warnings rather than ban hammer

------------------------

i noticed some people on this forum have obscene things like i suck fat c*ck under there crossed out name. are you aware of this? i think thats inappropiate language too isnt it?

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/23918-Official-List-of-Jailbreak-Games

------------------------------------------

i feel as though thats very hypocritical. to tell me i can say a 3 letter word for negro and say such fowl things to a person. Im supposing someone high up in the clan did that too?

-------------------------------------

Edited by enigma#

You are not helping yourself with 4 posts in a row, you were banned for 2 hours and your t-list was extend for 5 more days.

Edit: yes admins should have warned you in server but, since you are one you should know the rules.

i thought i was helping your policy of no inappropriate language by letting you know of such things on your forum you maybe didnt know. i didnt mean to offend u awwik by posting so much oh and thx for answering my question (:

if i was warned i would of never done it. i must of missed it in the admin manual too busy trying to learn jail break i guess.

i thought i was helping your policy of no inappropriate language by letting you know of such things on your forum you maybe didnt know. i didnt mean to offend u awwik by posting so much oh and thx for answering my question (:

if i was warned i would of never done it. i must of missed it in the admin manual too busy trying to learn jail break i guess.

Duly noted.

If there is too much inappropriate language, by all means, let us know!

It' s not like one curse word is overly offending (for most peope) but racism is definitely a big no-no.

Oh and yes, if they did not warn you, they are not following procedure but like Awwik said, since you are an admin, there is an expectation for you to know the rules as a player and as an admin.