Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ban confusion

sex

1. Your in-game name:

Demon

2. Server that you were banned on:

Bunny Hop

3. The Banning admin:

No idea.

4. Your Steam-Id:

STEAM_0:1:31378282

5. Reason for ban:

Disrespect possibly, There was a bunch of admins and members in there, (the server was full) this was last week, I've tried a couple times to join the bhop server but it says I'm still banned.. i'm not 100% sure if someone took something the wrong way.. sorry though.. thanks anyways.

I remember banning you a while ago for 2 hours, and then the very next day you came into the server and you were doing the same exact thing you were the day before. You were being incredibly disrespectful, using the tag [HGay], and you were banned permanently by a council member. You have no respect for us or the server, so why should we unban you?

oooh lol, a few of my friends are in hg and i was just joking with them ^^ i took the tag off right before i got banned, but i love the hg servers, there was a lot of yelling going on, hg ppl and other cleints were like arguing atm-.-, but sorry about this.. the bunny hop server was one of my fav servers, although some of the admins were using noclip which annoyed me :|. . but eh, if you think, maybe i shall stay banned.

oooh lol, a few of my friends are in hg and i was just joking with them ^^ i took the tag off right before i got banned, but i love the hg servers, there was a lot of yelling going on, hg ppl and other cleints were like arguing atm-.-, but sorry about this.. the bunny hop server was one of my fav servers, although some of the admins were using noclip which annoyed me :|. . but eh, if you think, maybe i shall stay banned.

You did not remove the tags before you were banned