Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ABUSE LAPD!

Carnage

1. Abuser name: "HG | L A P D`"

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:10904332

3. What sever: 72.88.213.138:27010

4. About what time: 7:15-7:25

5. PROOF: None really...

WHAT HAPPENED!:

-First i set these rules (go to degal cage, no jumping, crouching, face the wall)

-between the time when i said face the wall.. people did people started killin ppl cause they wernt facing the wall..

-Then when someone jumped i killed them.. after i get slayed... for what reason i ask.. and ... guess what the admin says "ONLY EVIL SIMON CAN KILL"... wtf does that mean

-1. There was no evil simon

-2. There was ONLY ME giving CT commands

-3. Since OVERALL, i was the one talking shouldn't i also be ALLOWED to kill the DIS-OBEYERS!?

I don't expect a ban , or admin removal, but god damn it tell him he shouldnt slay people for no reason.

BTW if you dont do anything it proves that the forums will do nothing, and that admins can roll around and just do what ever they like (thats what half of the people on the server said btw, and NOT me..... HOPEFULLY you can PROVE THEM WRONG!)

**READ ALL MY TEXT BEFORE RESPONDING!

i also found this funny:

:dj:

If you want us to do something GO GET SOME PROOF!!!!

It happened once. Chill out. If it happens again and again its abuse.

Even admins make tiny mistakes like that. They might slay the wrong people or slay because they thought it was the right thing to do.

It is not like he slayed you 2-3 rounds in a row for no reason.

Grab some proof next time before you make an abuse thread.

:lame:

:lock:

I slayed you cuz

1. You are not evil simon

2. Only evil simon could kill

3. type motd to read our rules.

Some one els were doing the Evil simon and Idk why did you just said Jump ?? and 1 person jump and u killed him.. ?? and i slayed you and I asked you are u evil simon and you said NO

I was in the server during all of this and LAPD did not commit any wrongs. He came into the server and restored order after countless freekills, spamming and other bad stuff. He said that you were never established as EVIL SIMON and until that nothing was happening. No abuse was on LAPD's part and QS | Crothers thanks. as I said NUMEROUS TIMES. TYPE MOTD TO READ THE SERVER RULES

Some one came to the vent and asked for admin to be in the server.. When i went there they were spamming there mic and spamming the chat. There were lot of freekills where going on I warn them to stop.

And I start slaying the one didnt follow the rules. I know its just jailbreak but some times its out of control there trust me. I tried my best to stop.:apple:

Some one came to the vent and asked for admin to be in the server.. When i went there they were spamming there mic and spamming the chat. There were lot of freekills where going on I warn them to stop.

And I start slaying the one didnt follow the rules. I know its just jailbreak but some times its out of control there trust me. I tried my best to stop.:apple:

I understand, i am sorry for being disrespectful to you on the server (if i did, i usually get out of hands when i'm angry).