Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unknown abuse!

widdizzles

1. Abuser name: Unknown

2. Their Steam Id: Unknown

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: 10:30 P.M. EST

5. PROOF: Look below

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Well approximately at the time given above someone was kicking I0wnzuzz, not just once but multiple times (kicking another admin). I didn't know who was doing it so I came here to see if a higher up could check logs. I looked in console I couldn't find. I know he is an annoying guy and, yes his voice sounds like a kid, yes he was spamming over lead. But, you shouldn't be using commands on admins. You shouldn't be steeping down to his level abusing against abuse. As you can see it just causes chaos. Shadow said that the person kicking him was shack but, I'm not sure.

If you cannot see it in the console, then someone is using RCON to directly kick him from the server. A Higher Up was kicking him it seems like. Either that or something bugged, but the kicks (at least to admins) should always say who administered the kicking.

It's not that i didn't see the name its that I couldnt find it anywhere in console I looked back and forth. The way the kicks were handled weren't the way a higher up would handle it. The kicks went like this. Kicked reconnect almost instantly kicked again and repeating for at least 3 times.