Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] The Sh@dow [TEAM MIST]

XecutioN

Today my 6 dig was banned from HG bunnyhop by The Shadow... Now the problem isnt so much that he banned me because I am old enough to admit that I was at the wrong for "admin disrespect." Permanent Ban was not needed for what was happening in the server though. But before I leave for my time on HG, I would like to mention how much Mic Spam Shadow does... He plays music everyday in the Bhop, and I have fellow players willing to support me on this. People will ask him to stop, people will play their own music and they will be muted due to the command spam, mic control setup by the server. I believe that if the players of the server cant play music, nor should Shadow. Ultimately, I dont think anything will happen because the way I see it, if you pay HG money, u can do whatever u want on their server.

-hg- Cakespray : i think it was beast who muted everyone

-hg- Cakespray : he was abusing commands

Im Raging So Hard Right Now : most of hg does dont they

-hg- Cakespray : beast gave low grav to everyone earlier

-hg- Cakespray : and he noclipped

Im Raging So Hard Right Now : yeah thats fucking stupid

Im Raging So Hard Right Now : defeats the point of the map

Just some notes I pulled from console.. With Permission from Cake. I am back on server under an alias, and will continue to play on the server unbanned on my 6 dig or not cause its where I ping and can enjoy my bhop with my buddies.

Thanks for your time and support,

-XecutioN

Also forgot to mention that there is no ban report for the perm ban that I received and that needs to be filed because I would like to see what he post as to why he perm banned me...

Thanks,

X

The Sh@dow did not ban you.

An HG Staff Member did.

There is a section in the forums for unbans. :) I would suggest you not sound so mean in it. :(

There is a section in the forums for unbans. :) I would suggest you not sound so mean in it. :(

Its not about being nice... Im not so much interested in getting unbanned as I am getting the privs removed... Either way, Beast is on a power trip if he banned me cause nobody was even talking to him...

Its not about being nice... Im not so much interested in getting unbanned as I am getting the privs removed... Either way, Beast is on a power trip if he banned me cause nobody was even talking to him...

Beast has the right to ban anyone he wants. (As long as there is proof) AND he has 24 hours to post the report.

The best way to get results is if you were to post an unban request. :)

I sure remember the reason for the ban saying "douchebag/fa****"

and I am pretty sure the admin who banned xecution was The Shadow.

I remember beast702 muting everybody except himself and The Shadow.

(every body in the server) Then a little argument starts between xecution and the shadow ( I don't rremember how it goes) and then he is apparently permanately banned.

This is just a recap of what happened. I'm sure you guys are reviewing this thread really quickly and I think action should be taken against admins that are abusing their powers on your servers. I might not have any proof of this event that happened earlier today but I believe something isn't right here.

You were told by admin to stfu and stop disrespecting other players and you continued. I muted everyone and told everyone to stfu enough arguing. You still keep trolling about disrespect and kept on saying go ahead ban me so you can do your report on the website. Coming in with that attitude isn't really good on you either. This time its unbanned but next time it wont be

Edited by beast702

ok, first off, people that don't belong besides council and staff have nothing to do with this need to get off, only post if it relates to you, (unless your staff of course) i did not ban xecution and he is a repeat offendor on disrespect and racism, i support his ban and am all for keeping it

Edited by The Sh@dow