Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The BooK Of Horrors (Mod For HL2)

Lollipop

Hey well the zombie mod i've been tlking about has been published to moddb, its not nearly finished just put it on there if you wanna have a look! the link is: http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-book-of-horrors there is a couple of pics and stuff of a map or 2 and i will update it regularly ! just wanted some support from my friends at HG and if anyone has any skill in development feel free to help just shoot me a pm and your on the team! we will have as much help as we can get happily!

These are the members of our team so far i will update this list when another joins:

[HG] Lollipop (me)

-hg- Soul

[HG] 3V0Lu710N (not sure his steam is stuffed)

Hey well the zombie mod i've been tlking about has been published to moddb, its not nearly finished just put it on there if you wanna have a look! the link is: http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-book-of-horrors there is a couple of pics and stuff of a map or 2 and i will update it regularly ! just wanted some support from my friends at HG and if anyone has any skill in development feel free to help just shoot me a pm and your on the team! we will have as much help as we can get happily!

These are the members of our team so far i will update this list when another joins:

[HG] Lollipop (me)

-hg- Soul

[HG] 3V0Lu710N (not sure his steam is stuffed)

VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

[EDIT: Copy and pasting image urls rules -what?]

gecko_tubes0000.jpg

PoD.jpg

VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Wonder who made these, they look like the real winrar.