Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Manignort

1. Abuser name: �*<CC>< Lazarus

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:18265306

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 5pm eastern

5. PROOF: Some of his actions are of vexing others:[video=youtube;jLAVeR5OgL8]

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was told by other admins to post this because they said they would testify and non-admins agreed as well. So This is post of people with individual testimonies

rather than one incident. I encourage others to come fourth with proof.

Post a demo of me stealing lead from someone. I tend to hate leading actually... and only take it when other say I got it or other CTs are incapable of doing so. This "demo" shows nothing more than me telling an eGO impersonator that I would have him banned from eGO server. He was, I was serious, and then he left to avoid me doing so (I still am). That has nothing to do with the server or being an admin of the server. So........

And it's Lazarus*.

Btw Laz this wasnt my idea to post this so dont hate me for it. Im sorry but you treat others (sorry for a lack of better expression) like shit man. You treat me like shit, you treat BooT like shit, and You act like an asshole to the younger ones that play on JB such as whocares and yes I know he does mic spam, Ive also seen you mistreat DryerSpin and Fps_Ben.

Others told me that they have proof and yes I dont know why they didnt post it themselves they asked me too and I told them I didnt have proof. Btw can you not close this thread as others will come to testify and I know its against server rules but please respect my wishes and not close the thread.

tl;dr

/thread

A few things. 1, I doubt anyone else will come here with any sort of substantial proof of anything. 2, I am one of the more lenient jailbreakers when it comes to little kids. I kick/mute people who deride them, but when they begin spamming too much or when too many people have a problem with them, that is when I step in for the sake of the server. I have nothing against young players.

As per my attitude toward the above mentioned players (point 3) Boot and I know where we both stand toward each other. We recognize each other as a good CT and as such, someone that Ts love to hate. Because of that, I have been lenient with him as far as FK complaints about him, but eventually (almost daily) I get too many and have to do something about it. I am stern with him, not disrespectful. DryerSpin is a similar example, however his "chronic" problem is mic spamming. He (and Boot as well) tend to go on rants about nothing while people are trying to play, and thus I stop him. I had honestly never even heard of him until this week I think, so I don't have a problem with him. He's just another player in the server and as such receives normal treatment with or without his [HG] tag.

Now for your last case, Fps_Ben and I have a history that needs not be unearthed. Case and point, his only goal in the jailbreak server is to troll, mostly to troll me. As such, we often have altercations in the server (my adorable face is still his source spray) leading to him being duly disciplined. Any lack of affection between us that you see is wholly his fault. I stay away from these petty things until someone brings them up. He always does, and because of that it is always dealt with.

Anything else?

Because so many people aren't ready for the internet? I don't know, but if you would poll jailbreak players, it would come out to a sort of 60% like me, 20% don't care much, and 20% hate me. That 20% is either made up of admin abusers who I have taken time to better "inform" (no names mentioned............), spammers/trolls/dildoes, or people who I just come across wrong to. Those things happen, that's about it.

Laz if it one thing good I can say about you is...You are well articulate and grasping with your words. In a sense your like hitler who was a great speaker and caught the attention of the people of germany and I am I using hitler well because he is the only good speaker I know of.