Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Papa John abuse

xWergy

1. Abuser name: [HG] Papa John [DA]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25520119

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:30am EST

5. PROOF: [spoiler=Proof]33wpcms.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: Rawr Ash was just talking and ofc since she has a girl voice everyone is making fun of her. For several rounds Joe Sano tried to mute her but everyone reminded him it would be abuse. All of a sudden Rawr Ash gets banned by Papa John with the reason "Take a break"... Rawr ash wasn't doing anything wrong. Even though it's only 10 minutes it's still abuse.

Edited by Doobie

What she was doing wrong is trying to lead with sexual commands that were not clear or understandable, which as anyone who previously knows me understands I don't take lightly. That is why she was banned, not for if she was using a voice changer or not.

She was prob spamming and got banned for it. It's ten mins get off her duh kid.

"Rawr ash wasn't doing anything wrong"

So I can ban everyone for 10 minutes and not get demoted for it? Since it's only 10 minutes?

Sounds liek a very faulty system if you ask me.

What she was doing wrong is trying to lead with sexual commands that were not clear or understandable, which as anyone who previously knows me understands I don't take lightly. That is why she was banned, not for if she was using a voice changer or not.

It was understandable and the command itself wasn't sexual it was after the command "If u don't do it I will [insert dirty phrase here]".

That's a bullshit reason to ban someone.

Notice how everyone was like "Wtf why did she get banned" and you stayed quiet?

"Rawr ash wasn't doing anything wrong. Even though it's only 10 minutes it's still abuse."

So I can ban everyone for 10 minutes and not get demoted for it? Since it's only 10 minutes?

Again, what I said above. As well as there were several instances were she talked over lead or was otherwise making it difficult to understand current commands.

As for why I was staying quiet at first I was explaining the situation to her over TeamSpeak, and secondly I did several times in chat however apparently the first few times I mistakenly use Admin Only and Only CT chat. However I did ultimately correct everyone who was saying Pepsi (Who doesn't even have admin, but was effected by the mic spam) had banned her, and explained the situation to them as well.

Again, what I said above. As well as there were several instances were she talked over lead or was otherwise making it difficult to understand current commands.

Seeing as "If you don't do it blah blah blah" isn't a command, there was no reason to ban her since you say your ban reason was difficult to hear commands.

Also if she was talking over lead then she should have been muted at that time but she wasn't so now that you abused you're trying to add on stuff to make it look like you were right.

"Rawr ash wasn't doing anything wrong. Even though it's only 10 minutes it's still abuse."

Let her come post if she thinks she was unfairly banned. We don't need you to post abuse reports for other people. By the way you also have no proof that she was "doing nothing".