Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Appeal

Utpe

Dear kind sirs:

When I tried to connect to your Hide & Seek server, a message appeared saying I was permanently banned. I do not know what I did to merit this ban, but am asking kindly if you could find it in your heart to unban me. If I had done something to offend somebody, then I am sorry. My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:13070119. If you need any further information, please let me know. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Utpe

Dear kind sirs:

When I tried to connect to your Hide & Seek server, a message appeared saying I was permanently banned. I do not know what I did to merit this ban, but am asking kindly if you could find it in your heart to unban me. If I had done something to offend somebody, then I am sorry. My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:13070119. If you need any further information, please let me know. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Utpe

:fail:

"You get... NOTHING!! Good day sir!!"

Please, I do not want to be banned anymore. Both of the links in that post do not work. Nothing that indicates that I have used any sort of cheating program. If you could just take time to think about it and maybe reconsider, that would be great. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Utpe

there was a demo in march that convinced a council member to ban you. you wouldnt have been banned if you using hacks wasn't clearly evident. would you like the demo to be up for public reviewal again?

Edited by eXoduS