Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

i guess this is my Hello

BigJ

Well well lets get this going,

i'm BigJ aka J / justin i'm from southern Ont canada, i'm 26 married and gots kids:), i love live streaming and casting games, i also plays css ;), i been playing CSS since it came out as well 1.6 i would class my self as a decent player i played tounrys for css i made it as far as semi finals in CAL but nothing after that, as u can see from my forum date i been around a while but just started comin out of my shell now, just thought it was time to let everyone know now that i'm on the seen and watch out b/c if it aint about BigJ it aint about shit hahah(theres a song with the game called brooklyn's finest with The Game and he says that) so i'll keep this short i guess i work work work and love to play game paintball casting like i said if u got skype or msn add me if ya need anything and i'll try my best to help

Msn: [email protected]

also i won 10gs on crossword

Cheers all

J