Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban me please

nxtL1F3

1. Your in-game name: nxtL1F3

2. Server that you were banned on: All

3. The Banning admin: not sure, it was a long time ago

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:26847575

5. Reason for ban: Being in Allgamer. I was kicked out of allgamer the better part of a year ago. It was for aimbotting. I maintain that i wasn't hacking, but after i was banned i sort of quit playing cs:s. I'd like to play again, and i miss jailbreak. :D

Side note: this is my 2nd unban request, and again, my first one was almost a year ago. You said to be truthful.

i'm sorry. i realize what the demo looks like, and if i were in your shoes, i would make the exact same judgement. i'm not going to challenge you here, just beg to be unbanned. it's your call and i respect whatever decision you make.

As it stands your ban is from a Steam community group ban(AG). Your unban request is hard to call because of some certain factors.

#1 We have this demo of you hacking

#2 The hacking was not in a HG server

#3 You still haven't come clean with us.

#4 You have been know to lie in reports.

#5 You are being quite polite

Some former AG members have been unbanned, but this is about whether or not we want a former AG known to use hacks back on our servers.

Upper staff can make the decision. Closed until.