Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Opinionated Game Round Ban

Iamdeadbydesign

1. Your in-game name: Rivel {Filthiest}

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Unsure

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:9851376

5. Reason for ban: It was an opinionated day on top of cage and lead decided to have a joke day. Well it was my turn to state a joke that was funny. So i stated, "What's long black and stinky?". In reply i answered, "The welfare line." In response to this the mic was flooded by lead ct saying for someone to rush to see who can ban me first because of racism. During an opinionated day, rules get altered to my knowledge. I never mentioned a race, ethnicity, or any specific subject that pointed to racism. It was opinion, so they obviously took it the wrong way. Not my fault the way they think, its their OPINION on and OPINIONATED GAME ROUND. As said before, there was no statement of a particular race or ethnicity; therefor, in my opinion, a racism ban was not the proper action for an opinionated Q&A on and opinionated game day. Thanks for the review

During an opinionated day, rules get altered to my knowledge.

Quite wrong. Opinionated days must all adhere to the previous rules of the server. The only change is that the appreciation of the terrorist efforts whether by joke or singing or what not is put into lead's discretion. That being said, your joke was CLEARLY racist and I (the lead at the time) told you so and that an admin was soon to ban you. Cosmo eventually did for an hour, however a report is up about you and this very incident via Fragger. I would suggest you both respond to that as well as read through the MOTD and realize that racism is NEVER allowed on HG servers.

Understandable, i was under the impression that it was opinionated via CT side also in the way that actions or reactions to certain task should be left up to CT's in their interpretation of what takes place; and that what is stated or acted upon request may not directly relate to the way the CT's think is going on.

Kinda confusing to state, but im under the right impression now. Believe me, there would be no other reason for me being racist on the server if it wasnt to trick the CT in what i thought was opinionated. I could of made a more defined racist statement clearly stating a certain race or ethnicity, i was just attempting to play along with how i thought the game was played. Clearly i was wrong and apologize for my mistake. Next time i will read motd when approaching a game i am unclear about since it has been some time since i returned to playing jailbreak.

Apologies to the offended and appreciate the fast response

And what you stated above, for me to respond on the post about me via Fragger, what is that and how should i go about doing so? You mean to make a statement in the post of my ban in the ban section?