Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned from ventrill. Im an admin and a retard

jopaa200

lol, can someone fix this, names jopaa200

Just because you are admin doesnt mean you cant be banned from vent. The only people who can ban anyone are council, staff or previous concil members since they are the only ones who have admin.

I didn't do anything lol, I don't even know what God smote means.

Most likely that DJ banned you. Don't take my word for it.

I actually dont know who banned you. Just wait. The banning admin will post here most likely.

Because it says I'm on the banned list. Now can any council member please fix this! I know I was banned my mistake because people with really annoying voice were coming on and wouldn't stop talking, so they assumed i was one of them!

Do YOU PEOPLE not get it, I WAS BANNED by mistake my in game name is jopaa200 and My voice is not annoying lol, richie wth lol. IS there anyone who can actually help me please!

No, DO YOU NOT GET IT? YOU WERE NOT BANNED BY MISTAKE! NOBODY SAID YOU HAD AN ANNOYING VOICE!

Jeez.

Like someone said, wait for the banning admin to post.

Do YOU PEOPLE not get it, I WAS BANNED by mistake my in game name is jopaa200 and My voice is not annoying lol, richie wth lol. IS there anyone who can actually help me please!

Stop telling us you were banned by mistake. Do not blow this up more than it is right now.

Just patiently wait for the banning admin to post.

No problem mates, but is there any way to find out who that was, Because Ventrillo is the only way to talk to you guys in order to gain control of jailbreak, that and it is the quickest. I doubt I will even hear from him though, he probally doesn't even know who I am.

you are unbanned, you got banned accident with a rash of mic spammers.

and yes... Deadman was right.

I didn't do anything lol, I don't even know what God smote means.

Most likely that DJ banned you. Don't take my word for it.

I actually dont know who banned you. Just wait. The banning admin will post here most likely.

you are unbanned, you got banned accident with a rash of mic spammers.

and yes... Deadman was right.

There can only be one smoting hand which squashes beings. I whiffed some blood from the squashed people, so I assumed it was you.